Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pacific Coast Highway

So recently my boy, Quatr who helps post on SpaceJams every now and then and who is also a co-founder of our successful brother sports blog, and I recently stumbled upon this video called "Epic Tarp Surfing." Not only is the video unreal but the featured song is even doper. Wentworth and Mordemere are two artists that I had never even heard of until I saw this video. I checked out their other shit and this song is just about their only real jam but what a jam it is. It seems that everything clicked perfectly when they were making this. Even if their other stuff isnt great, this song is a MUST DOWNLOAD, trust me, and who knows maybe they will surprise us again soon with another banger. Check it out below. Preview, Rate, and Download it on the links provided below -

This is the actual song, the video below is the unreal video that allowed us to discover this song:


No comments:

Post a Comment